Monday, February 2, 2009
Can't Believe It!
I cannot believe that Huck and Jim let two random people on their boat!! I would be so scared to let to scruffy looking people on my boat! Named "The Duke" and "The Dauphin." Who calles themselves that?! But anyways no person in their right mind should let two ugly/scruffy guys on their boat that call themselves that. Obviously something is wrong with that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG!11! Lets put a whole bunch of exclamation points in something thats not exciting!!!!11!!1
ReplyDeletei agree "zoey101pwns" there is no need for the exclamation points. whats the big deal if they let people on there boat, haven't you ever heard of helping people out.
ReplyDeleteWell, i think that exclaimation points have nothing to do with this... thats lame, anyways, i agree because they couldve been in serious danger more then what they already were. the duke and dauphin, arent they robbers?
ReplyDeleteI agree with everybody who has commented before me there is no need for all of the exclamation points. However i agree that is not a very smart move thats a very dangerous thing to do.
ReplyDeletewell if they didnt let them on their boat then teh men could have told the people that are after them about huck and jim..so they really didnt have a choice.
ReplyDeleteI agree.
ReplyDeleteI think it was a smart move, but if I was in that position I don't think I could do it.
It could result in people finding out where I was and could end up capturing me and taking me back to pap, I still wouldnt be able to do it.
The people could have ended up putting me in more danger and could have taken me far away to where I would have never been able to find my way back if needed.
So where Huck and Jim are brave and made a wise decision, I wouldnt.