Monday, February 2, 2009
Was it the right choice?
When the Grangerfords took Huckleberry in I thought it was very generous. It was though very dangerous. Huckleberry did get very close to them though over the time he was with them. When the daughter of the Grangerfords asked Huckleberry if he would go to the church and get back her Bible he should of said no. Once he saw the note with the time on it he should have gotten curious. I mean all throughout this book he is curious and smart so at that moment why wasn't he? After the family was gone that night looking for her because she went missing Huckleberry knew he was wrong for not telling the father and I am sure felt kind of bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree.
ReplyDeleteHuck has made some very smart decisions throughout this story.
Why all of the sudden did he stop using his brain?
He could have put himself in some serious danger.
All that he has worked for could have been blown in this scene.
He has spent this whole novel facing obstacles and coming up with brilliant plans to escape, but this one time he didnt catch the obvious.
hmmmm....whats ur problem huck?