Monday, February 2, 2009

LIAR!!!

I think that Huck is a cumpulsive liar! If he was Pinochio he would be in trouble because he has lied so many times that its became a part of his daily routine. If i was Jim i would not trust him at all because he lies so much. He has made up names upon names upon names. Even though he is in another state where people dont know him he is still lieing.

3 comments:

  1. I disagree, he lies because he has to lie. If he even once told the truth it would ruin everything that he has gone through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with that. jim is foolish for being around a complete liar. huck sounds like one of my friends who tries to get everyone to believe his lies and eventually no one will believe him once he stops lying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Gator417 it wouldnt be the same story he would be a very good boy if he told the truth and also he lies to have some fun i mean everyone does that one in a while just for the fun of it.

    ReplyDelete