Monday, February 2, 2009
Silly
I think that it is silly that Huck lies about everything. I mean it will catch up to him later, if he likes it or not. For example calling himself "George Jackson." And the host of the house obviously knows that he is not a member of the Shepherdsons but they let him in and tell him that he can stay for however long he wants. It's nice of them, but I think that Huck will find himself with a big nose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree.
ReplyDeleteJust like when he told the woman that he was a girl.
That was a huge lie!
Even though she caught him in the lie after that.
Then once he got caught in that lie he lied about who he was AGAIN!
Just call him panochio :)
He is just one BIG FAT LIAR!
Yeah, lying isn't a good thing to do but I don't understand why some people are bashing Huck so much about it. I believe his actions are for a good cause. Huck doesn't just lie to lie. It is a necessity for him. The story could have ended earlier had Huck not lied...
ReplyDeleteImagine..."Are you a Shepherdson?" "Yes...?" Then Huck would get shot. The end.
See? Lying is good.
Interesting point "Barack" whomever you may be but have you even read what you've written? You don't appear to know what your own opinion on lying is. In the beginning you say "lying isn't a good thing to do" but then you proceed to contradict yourself in your closing statements by saying "Lying is good." I suggest you think a little more about what you say next time and maybe try proofreading your comments, especially if you plan to hide yourself behind the mask of another persons identity.
ReplyDeleteharsh but true :)
ReplyDeletei agree with you i think it is a bit silly for him to lie about everything but you also have to look at where he came from
ReplyDelete