Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Huck and Tom


Does anyone else feel like Tom Sawyer will become a main character later in the book? His part has kind of been neglected, but every now and then Huck bring him up. I hope they introduce him more later in the story and make his part more significant.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. It would be nice to see a character like Tom brought in to play a bigger role. Tom would reaaly add to the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want Tom to be in the story. He is such an adventurer I'm surprised he isn't in this book all that much yet, what with all the adventures that Huck and Jim are getting into. It would be fun if Tom somehow found Huck and Jim. And although I would llike to see him back in the story, I don't think he will be. For how could he find Huck when he thinks Huck is dead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that would be awesome if they all meet up on the river! just causually floating down the river and then BAM! tom sawyer on a boat. but i don't really think he'll be in the main character position again. i personally don't think he was in the first place.

    ReplyDelete