Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pictures!?!

Its a boring book but I might be able to understand it better if there was pictures in it, so I could get an idea of the scene. Not really colored pictures because they didnt have color pictures during that time.

8 comments:

  1. wow. i dont even know what to tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish there was pictures in this book. It would be alot more intersting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously? I dont even know what to say. You need pictures to be able to read a novel? Havent we moved past that age? Sorry, that just makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree but this is in a time where they probably didnt really think about that. but maybe i can hook you up with some coloring pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW "ChuckNorris" i would have to say that if you can't read a book without pictures in it, you should probably go back down to english 1 or 2... This is one of the worst posts i have seen yet... grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the grammer. "I wish there was pictures...". It's almost like I'm reading the book again! I think the lack of pictures brings more imagination to the book. I mean, I picture Huck very youthful looking, and with pale skin and freckles, regardless of the fact that he's outside constantly. It's powerful, and it let's us have the one thing that's left original in ourselves, and that is our immagination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya you cant imagine and think about the book in depth if the pictures are there telling you what to think.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok none of us should need pictures, but I'm sure that we would all enjoy them and this book might not be so boring if it had a couple of pictures here and there.

    ReplyDelete