Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What about home??????

The way Huck left his father leads you to wonder if they persued the killers of Huck. Or if they just gave up. Will it come back to hunt him or will it be in his past forever. If you ask me i would say that it will come back to hunt him because no bad thing ends good. weather the outcome is bad or good. I think it will play a great role in his future. All the queation shall be answered.

4 comments:

  1. I also think it will come back to him. By doing that, Huck will never be able to return home again without causing some sort of trouble. He also won'r be able to see his father, tom, or the widow again without being honest with them. Being honest also means haveing to tel them that he helped a slave escape. In any case, it is all going to end in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to disagree with what you have said. I think it will be put into hucks past and he will forget about it. I mean if he ever decides to go back he will think of some way to get around all the drama. He probably wont go see his dad again because of all this that has happened so far. He doesnt want it to get worse by going back or anything, right? He might come accross the widow again, and might have to come up honest and clean but they might just understand. Huck wants to get to the free land where he can put it all behind him and start new!

    ReplyDelete