Thursday, January 15, 2009

Robbers


I was shocked when the two robbers tricked Huck and Jim, and then they sold Jim. I was glad when Huck broke Jim out of his "little prison." I am also glad the robbers got caught instead of dying on the raft.

4 comments:

  1. I like that picture you picked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww man I havent gotten to that part in the story but it sounds invigerating.I cant wait to get to that part of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Huck and Jim were not tricked by the robbers, in fact, the robbers were tricked by Jim and Huck. If I remember correctly, Huck and Jim stole the raft from the men when they went inside to get the rest of their things. And this "little prison" you speak of? I'm pretty sure Jim was just staying away from the robbers. Furthermore, the robbers had no idea Huck and Jim were on the boat until after Huck and Jim had gone down the river and the robbers found their raft missing. Lastly, the men did die on the raft and didn't get caught by authorities. It stated that just after Huck got done talking to the ferryboat captain the boat broke apart.

    ReplyDelete