Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is a way for students to examine the dynamics of the characters, events, etc within the story of Huck Finn. In it, we as a class will discuss and consider opinions and deeper meanings as we delve into the text.
This book is called The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, not Tom Sawyer. Huck is miles down a river; I dont think Tom is going to be popping in anytime soon.
ReplyDeleteI think he might show up later on, but Tom already had his book. It's huck's turn for the spotlight now.
ReplyDeleteWell, this is called "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" so I am pretty sure that it is all pretty much about Huck. Also, there has already been a book called "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" so he has already had a book all to himself. So I don't think that he really needs to show up in the book since it's not abaout him. And you never know, he'll probably show up somewhere in the end.. but calmate ok? :)
ReplyDeleteWell i think that this book is more about Huck to tell you the truth! Maybe Tom will pop up in the story sometime later.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I have to agree with zoey101pwns, this is called The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, not The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer. If you want to read about Tom Sawyer read The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (its a real book;))
ReplyDeleteYeaz ugh I was wondering this too... ZWhay bring him up at all if your just going to cut him out like you did. I mean He was cool...and then he was gone, and he has a nice song after him...well...Peace Sucks
ReplyDeleteWell lets think about it........ if you read the title it say The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Not the adventures of Tom Sawyer. So dont get your hopes up to high cause he probably wont be back!
ReplyDelete