Thursday, January 22, 2009

Insignificant

I think Mark Twain goes way into depth about the insignificant things in this book. He leaves a lot of things unanswered and kind of leaves you hanging about a lot of things also and that's kind of irritating. For example he doesn't really tell much about what all happened to Jim during the time that Huck was with this family but yet Twain goes on and on and on about the Grangerford's family history and everything about them. I just feel that he could explain some of the more important things a little more instead of keeping us wondering.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that he does go on about dumb things that aren't important. But maybe the reason why he doesn't always tell about the important stuff, and leaves you hanging, is so you'll keep reading??
    whatever his motive is, it's not working for me..

    ReplyDelete