Thursday, January 15, 2009

Time for suspense!

In the beginning of this story i had felt it would mainly be about Huck just being laid back all the time and not really getting caught in some dilemmas.Boy was I wrong.Once Huck was trapped on that sinking river boat my whole perspective of this story just did a 180!I really got into the book and couldn't wait to see how Huck would get out of this predicament.When he was cornered on the boat by the men who were talking about killing their hostage the only thing running through my mind was,"Huck you have to get out! Oh crud how you going out get out of this one?".My heart was actually racing I was so into this part of the story.So now any other time there will be a suspenseful part in this book Ill be looking forward to it^_~

2 comments:

  1. I agree! for once i was really getting into the book, the more suspence the better.I hope that through out the book there will be even more parts like that to keep the readers attention. but kowing Mark Twain there probably will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree all the way. At first it really did seem like he was justy going to hang out with his friends pretending and going on little fun filled adventures. It is really starting to get eye popping.Also it starting going up hill with suspence when he thought of the clever murder scene.

    ReplyDelete