I wish life was more like back then. Things were so much more exciting. Kids ran away from home, there were slaves (no I’m not saying I wish there were slaves now, but it’d be kind of fun to have one), people traveled by boats and rafts, families and children with guns killed each other for a life long conflict of no importance, and many many other things. Personally, I think our lives could use more adventure. Ha, ironic that I sound like Tom Sawyer.

This is kind of what I imagined with the Sherpherson kid.
Kids already do run around with guns. they are called gangs. If everyone was like that the world would just be full of crime and poverty.
ReplyDeleteSee, when you say it like that, it sounds like no fun.
ReplyDelete...Why do you have a picture of a japanese kid with a gun and poop on his face...really, like really. And bythe way jumpman23, you don't even know what poverty is, so don't pretend like you do...loser. And the zoey person, just be quite, it's not playtime for you....don't talk when the big people are talking...okay...Peace Sucks
ReplyDeletei agree but on the other hand some people carry guns for protection not just for "gangs"
ReplyDeleteand "zoey101pwns" they carried rifles on them not just hand guns. to shoot deer or people or what ever threatened them.
Okay I was just posting something that had to do with having an imagination and having more adventure in life. I am not saying I want kids to go around shooting people. I'm saying there should be more adventure like back then. So how about you learn to respect other people, how to write properly, and then come back.
ReplyDeleteI agree people now and days usually kill for fun or they do it because the rest of their freinds are doing it. they are called gangs those who carry guns, and not just that it wasnt a sheperdson kid, it was a gangerford!
ReplyDeleteWho is to say that there is not just as much adventure now as there was back then? All sorts of people carry guns, gangs, hunters, and even for protection. And im thinking they carried guns more for food cause it was still wronge to shoot people back then.
ReplyDeleteyou imagined him asian? and as Kearstin's brother?
ReplyDeleteKennedy...?
ReplyDeleteHahahaha. I didn't even think about that! HA!
ReplyDelete