Thursday, January 15, 2009
just what i think
Okay. So…I really wana kno what happen to that dead guy in the floating house..or what happend to the family that obviously lived there..or even what happened in that houes..or how a house could float?? I also thought it was funny that huck dressed up like a girl..and he thinks he is pulling it off..and jim agrees..but when he is with the old woman..she can tell right away. Umm.. also.. I thought it was pretty cleaver how he staged his own death..even though now he has everyone after jim cus they think jim is the one that killed him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
why must people use the annyoying little color thingy its stupid
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI agree, I really want to know how the man in the house died or what even happened to the family. I mean i would be really creeped out if i just saw some random guy lying died on the ground!
ReplyDelete