Thursday, January 15, 2009

Poor lonly boy!


Huck was on the island for many days by himself. I felt sorry for him. But I bet he had a good time. He went on adventures and I bet he was a lot happyer being away from his drunkin father that just wanted Hucks money. Im sure that Huck missed his friends but he had lots of fun by himself. Then he found his friend Jim and had so much advintures with him.

2 comments:

  1. good summary. I dont think jim is really his friend as much as he is an acquaintance, more or less. I agree with the rest, but he should have left a bear trap for his dad on his bed. HAHA just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that he must have had alot of fun but he must have been very miserable aswell. i know i would have been.

    ReplyDelete