
So I think that it is a tad bit funny that Jim is an older man and Huck is like 12 and they are on this "adventure" together. I predict that they will become close, kind of like friends later on. And the friendship that they have will last forever. They will never forget each other. Especially when they got separated in the fog and Huck "joked" about being gone and Jim got mad at him and they had their "first fight" how cute... Friends forever! :)
Thats true, it really seems like they are best friends forever. I think Huck will tell his childern about Jim and how they had their fun advernture.
ReplyDeleteThey will be best friends forever i garuntee it! even after the moral situations that Huck has been thru. Im pretty sure this was a breaking point for each of them!
ReplyDeleteHa.cute?Thats a different perspective.I thought it was touching.I think its great that two completely different people with two different morals could become so close the way that these two men became, even though Huck is a boy.This truly shows the depth of their friendship.
ReplyDeleteI think its nice that Huck and Jim have gotten so close. Its good for both of them because Huck needs a person to get away with and find a life that he can start new. Jim just wants to be free and find his family, and also to start a new life. Thats why they fit so well together.
ReplyDeleteI also think it is a good thing that they are getting so close. They were both in need for friends and they found each other to keep them company. Huck felt really bad when he was joking around with Jim. It was cute though
ReplyDeleteHow could they not have become so close? Lets be honest, if you were with someone 24/7 who was going through similar things as you, I dont think you would be able to help becoming friends. Especially when its only the two of you and you have no one else.
ReplyDelete