Thursday, January 15, 2009

Scared and Confused :....(



So put yourself in the position of only being 13 and being on an island by yourself in the DARK!!!So I don't know about you but I know that im scared to death of the dark and i would be scared out of my mind. Not to mention i am 16 and I still don't know how to completly take care of myself. When i was 13 I think my mom was still making me breakfast in the morning when i was 13. So being huck on an island by himself! First i would get extremely lonesome...WITHOUT A PHONE! I really dont think I could handle that. Hes a big kid now :)

5 comments:

  1. when i was thirteen i managed (barely) but still managed. i basically lived on my own because my mom worked all day and i was staying up all night and sleeping during the day. it was right after my father passed away. i was mortified to sleep at night. but i managed to get through all of it. and not having a phone ISN'T the end of the world!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know i would be scared out of my mind!! All the random nosies and the rustling in the trees would frighten me. Plus, you would have no one to talk to for a while. I think that would be the biggest thing for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait..were you 13?? i dont rele kno..you only said twice. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and i wouldnt last with out a phone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha yea so i had a little typo.
    My bad...
    and to cutekitten. Not everyone had to go through that when they were that age. I am very sorry for your loss and yet very proud of you for being able to take on such a huge responsibilty.
    At the age of 13 there are so many things going on in a young persons life.
    And having to take on being responsible for yourself and your own actions is a huge task.
    so props to you for being able to do that.
    I was just saying that the average teen would not be able to overcome that kind of an obsticle.

    ReplyDelete