Thursday, January 15, 2009

House floating on a river?

What's up with the house floating on the river? I never knew houses could float, and if so then why did all the victims of Katrina complain? I also believe the dead man in the magical floating house was Pap. The author made it really clear that Huck did not look at the man and that seems really evident it plays a bigger part than we know so far.

4 comments:

  1. It was a boat floating on the river...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude it was tottally a boat that was floating on the river. the dead guy does seem like he could play a bigger part later though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I difinitely agree. I also believe that the man was Pap, why else would he be mentioned and not have a part later on in the book. And the house was floating because houses built back than were made completely out of wood, unlike the ones of today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont think the guy was pap..but i do think he will be an impotant character later on..or play a bigger part somehow..

    ReplyDelete