Thursday, January 15, 2009

Huckel's the Genious


Huckel's is awesome. Don't you wish when you were 12 that you could go around with tabacco and 6 grand because I do. When I was 12 I could barely read but this kid is stupid and he can read and fake a death. I haven't been able to get away from my family for 17 years but he did it in whatr, a couple weeks. Anyway my point is the kid is extremely intelligent for being a hillbilly idiot.

3 comments:

  1. ya that would be cool if at 12 years old i could run around with 6 grand, and yes he is very intelligent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it would be nice to run around with 6 grand and really not have any worries. As for him being intelligent, he is pretty smart for someone in his situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont understan if his is stpid and then he can read?

    ReplyDelete